Monday, June 20, 2011

Iskul Bukol

In a few weeks' time, I'd be off to low. You know, school stuff. I need to take care of my requirements for graduation. I have a lot; It's my fault that I didn't make the necessary arrangements prior to this.

For the mean time, I would have Timed Future Posts -- a series of blog posts that I made on my previous Bloggers, Wordpresses, Tumblr, LiveJournal, Freindster Blog and Tabulas -- all about random school stuff to remind me of the different things and sacrifices that I have gone past for the last 5 years.

It is boring (like, I KNOW!) but it is just some sort of retrospection. It comprises part of the happiest years of my life and I hope that if someone reads it, they will learn something about me, at the least, if not about life and priceless school lessons.

9 comments:

  1. Wow.. andaming blogs. :) And graduation? Good luck and congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ate Leah.

    Btw, yung mga blogs na yun eh di ko na nagalaw. But the URLs are still there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks eg. :)

    salamat din for looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bongga!! ang may madaming blogs.. hehe! at ang malapit ng maka graduate.. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nakakamiss. enjoy mo lang ang few remaining days before graduation. youll be missing it for the rest of your life!!!

    gratulere fra meg her i Norge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang dami mo naman blog!ang toxic nyan a!!!

    congrats pala on ur graduation

    ReplyDelete
  7. grats green!paalala yung plant design! :D
    anyhow take care last 17 weeks nalang (16 nalang pala :D)

    ReplyDelete

Tweets and Stuff.