Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fetish

You were walking too fast. If I had not been looking at you, we might have totally crashed on top of the other.

Actually, I missed a detail: I was looking at your chest.

My mind is racing. I can't get my eyes off your steamy body with the exceptional attention to the cute nipples on your chest. This is why I hate going out of the house and taking a walk in the afternoon lane; I get to see a lot of naked guys either texting or forming groups of chatter.


He was still texting, oblivious to the fact that we almost had body contact. There was a plethora of inanimate projections of my lustful desire on my subconscious. I had to pull myself together to convince that I'm still awake. I am walking in an opposite direction which is away from him.

Our worlds are parallel, for his straightness will never intersect with my deceiving swagger.

Will I ever catch him again?

*photo from here.

5 comments:

  1. houseboi: dito sa pasig lang to. bat naman nakakanerbiyos boi?

    wanderer: trulalei, at walang halong eklavu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. winner yang mga super lean at litaw na litaw ang muscle. ang dami sa kalye namin nyan. parang may batas na bawal ang tshirt pagdating ng hapon. were's my binoculars na nga...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our worlds are parallel, for his straightness will never intersect with my deceiving swagger. I like this. Pero tama si Bien. Ilihis nga mula sa matuwid na daan ang mga yan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. orally yours. pano ko gagawan ng paraan? ang hirap mag-isip ha..
    bespren. pareho lang pala tau eh.. haha
    tim. talaga? kwento naman. hehe
    shenanigans. sa pasig po. haha. hindi lang naman dito ang may ganyan, sa ibang places pa.
    zaizai. ako eh sa chest tlga. haha :)
    conio. oo nga pala pang squatters area lang ang may ganun. ganun sila dahil mainit. at dahil trip nila.
    nicko. yup. trulalei. wahaha
    kiks. ang problema, walang ganun dito sa area namin. that is quite a difficult thing to do, too.
    sean. haha. i lili lili like that idea! ang hirap nga lang gawing makatotohanan. :)

    comments via Blogstrict for iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  5. DB: should i do it with a shirt on? under an umbrella? haha.

    james: hey, thanks for dropping by.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tweets and Stuff.