Friday, May 20, 2011

Of Storms in Friendships

I just don't buy the idea that YOU are planting these allegations over my alive-and-very-much-effin'-horny self. Apparently, YOU have no idea of what this boulder of circumstance is all about. You are my best friend for seven years now.

Oh! By the way for Heaven's sake, you never really got anything right. My PR account never had face pictures to boot. I only had pictures of my tummy and the infamous abdominal muscles with the crazy horny tattoo like that one on my Microbiograph's image. But you are accusing me of something outrageous and ridiculous. You never saw me there. You are my best friend for seven years now.

It was like a Dungbomb dropped at Dolores Umbridge's office that your sexuality has been compromised over Facebook by this out gay guy whom we've known for the same number of years. I guess I know the reason. I have been witness to how you adored my body and gave me an indecent proposal of topping you at your place via a message on my PR account. I was indeed looking for a good f*ck at that time but I was disgusted of what I discovered. The message you sent me contained two of your half-upper body shots with your face proudly smiling at the heck on the camera. I WAS SHOCKED, that I didn't open my account for 9 days just to avoid your second and third messages without me replying to the first and second.

It was a no-brainer, there was no mistaking, it was YOU. You are my best friend for seven years now.

I never did anything to compel you, to make you know that I already discovered your dirty little secret of sleeping with men: being a bottom for top guys when in bed. I understood your situation, but to drag me with you? Oh, its a very silly thing to do. I won't be with you this time, because I'm protecting my image and professionalism -- I don't want any blot or wrinkle on my name. And please, if you claim boldly on seeing me on that freaking gay social networking website, I would shake it off like a fly eying dinner. YOU never saw me there. YOU never had proof. We never even had a conversation. Not a f*cking message from me. I wanted to give you the comforts of our friendship by having a shoulder to lean on these tough times because You are my best friend for seven years now.

My Last words for YOU:  <--click--

This storm in our friendship, I guess, will take a longer time to get settled. I want you to think about what you did, because I still don't want to replace my 'You are my best friend for seven years now' with 'You were my best  friend for seven years'.

5 comments:

  1. @orally:
    i hope so... salamat.

    @shenanigans:
    no, pinagkakalat niya na nakita niya ako sa PR. when in fact I got no face pictures dun. tapos naiisue na siya kasi may nakakita sa kakilala namen nung account niya.

    bale, nandadamay siya.

    alam mo, wala nmn issue sakin ang sexuality, I'm gay, too. but discreetly operating things. kaya nga naiinis ako sa pinaggagawa niya, kasi mababahiran ang namesung ko.

    ayun.. salamat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch, this is sad. Pero im optimistic na magiging okay din kayo, Cheerup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nowsblid... sana maging OK kayo ng bespren mo soon... hopefully.... :)

    and ingats ingats na rin phowzzzz... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate it when friendship ends. for me mas masakit yun kaysa sa love life na nasira. (howell nbsb kasi ako kaya malay ko.haha)

    hay sana maging okay kayo ulit.
    ansakit naman na ito lang ang tutuldok sa 7 years.
    pero syempre i really dont know what you feel so ayun...

    tayo na lang bestfriend! nyahaha chars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @shenanigans:
    ayun nga.. ahaha, parang nahiya naman ako sa ginawa ko bigla. :/

    ReplyDelete

Tweets and Stuff.