Wednesday, April 6, 2011

First Guy Encounter

I think everyone just ought to start with their first experiences in these kinds of blog. And I will just follow the trend since I'm new to blogging and can't think of something to-go.

I was grade three then. I had a cousin who lives with us (since Tita was abroad at the time). "Had" -- bless his soul  -- because he passed away more than a year now from a motoring accident. Poor lad, ang cute pa naman ng pinsan ko na yun. His dad is a foreigner, I dunno of which descent, but he never knew him and so did we. Probably he got his looks from the dad, maputi rin naman si Tita but Filipina talaga ang looks. We call him Tisoy,  kasi maputi siya, matangos ang ilong, hazelnut ang mata, tall and you can nearly generate his built in the future which would be a muscle-ly one.

Yeah, I should have prepared a picture, imma gonna look at the cabinets and try if i could find one.

Malaki ang kargada ni Tisoy. Sa edad namin eh nakapagpatuli na siya agad. Since ako lang ang lalaki saming magkakapatid eh sakin niya pinakita ang alaga niya na tuli na. Nagulat ako kasi mahaba yun kung ikukumpara ko sakin. Dala na rin siguro ng lahing banyaga na nasa dugo niya kaya ganoon na lang ang sukat. I had the sudden urge to examine it closely and oh, taste it?

No, it didn't happen that moment. I waited for weeks. I was teasing him to let him show it to me again but he won't, saying we have house chores to do and stuff. Di bale tabi naman kami sa pagtulog lagot siya sakin eheheh..

One night when I thought that he was already asleep, I tried pulling down his shorts as he was on a lying position. Oops, no briefs. I tried playing with the thing with my fingers and whoo, bat siya humahaba at tumitigas lol. Eto na naman si urge, at dinilaan ko yun, malinis naman at sobrang puti pa hehe. Masarap pala, so i tried eating it whole. Nag-eenjoy ako then bigla siyang nagsalita. "Ikaw ha" then he pulled his shorts and faced the opposite side from me. And dun nag-umpisa ang lahat. Wala naman kasi siyang imik so it happened the other day, and then sa umaga, sa hapon, sa gabi....

He spoiled me. This is what it made me, i guess.

2 comments:

  1. wow... buti k p naaalala mo pa first encounter mo...

    ako di na gaano eheheh :D

    jackpot pa hahaha chos...

    nakikicoment lang po... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oy teka me tanong ako dito... parang follow up question lang...

    umiyak ka ba nung nawala na siya? paano? as in hagulgol talaga?? haayyy.. lam mo nakakarelate ako. kasi ako pinsan din ung una ko... pero buhay pa siya ngayun un lang...

    kakaiba talaga ang sex during younger years noh? fresh na fresh lang lewls!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Tweets and Stuff.